Tuesday, August 24, 2010

8th Grade

We tested today over Chapter 2. We will test again on September 1st over Chapter 3. Please remember this is a self-guided chapter. You need to read the sections, outline it into your notebook and complete the Comprehension Section of each Section Assessments. You will turn those in as you complete them. I will give you at least an hour in class on Thursday and Monday to work and to answer questions and have a brief class discussion over the material. I will allow this test to be open notes. It will be nearly all short answer. I will require you to use your brains. You have 8 days to complete this task. You need to work on it outside of class as well. The 2 days I give you in class will not be enough. Please take this serious and learn the material and lean on the notes for recall and not your only connection to the material.

Good luck and I am here to help.

Mr. Clark

No comments:

Post a Comment