Thursday, September 23, 2010

8th Grade

Here is a video clip to give you some reinforcement information about the original colonies. It is 24 minutes but really pretty good. If you feel like watching it, good for you. If you don't, I can't make you. I just provide the information it is up to you what you do with it. Do not forget that your final test of the quarter is next Wednesday. Like always I will remind you that you are to be studying 10 minutes every night. Read through your notes, look at your daily summaries, and review the handouts. Like before every test, I am available Wednesday morning at 7:30for a review session. As of right now, I could do one Monday and Wednesday morning. If your last name ends with A-M you have a Historical Non-Fiction Book Summary due to me no later than Wednesday next week(9/29). It is 50 points and you have had all quarter to get it completed. Not doing it will lower your grade about 10 percent!! Thanks Mr. C

No comments:

Post a Comment