Tuesday, October 13, 2009

7th Grade

Parents......The students are using you as an excuse to not get the notes off the blog. I know this is not true. I am asking for some assistance. Please check agendas and if they have notes to get help me make sure they are copying the notes. It makes class discussions very difficult when they do not have the notes to refer to.

Students..... you are now a day behind because many of you failed to get the notes. I am running out of patience for excuses. A large number of you that claim to not be able to get the notes are the same students staying until 4 or later in aftercare. School is your job. Your boss at a real job would not accept lame excuses and I will not either. Start taking responsibility for your education. It is disheartening when your teachers and parents care more about your grades than you do. Step up. This is a new quarter and your grade will only be as good as the effort you put into it.

3 comments:

  1. ok Mr. Clark i took notes yesterday

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Mr. Clark,
    Just wondering was it just me or did you say we had notes?
    -thanks Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mr. Clark,
    This is Jaymes' mom. Jaymes is trying to get onto the 8th grade notes and cannot find them. Jay even tried calling a classmate and his classmate was unable to find the notes. Jaymes is going to do the notes himself. Jay just wanted me to let you know. I will email you from my email as well so you know that this is really me. Thank you!
    LaRee Hughett, Tues. evening 10/13/09

    ReplyDelete