Wednesday, October 21, 2009

7th Grade

Tomorrow is Chapter 11 Test. You have know about it since Friday of last week. Tonight should be brushing up on information you are unclear on. I will have to apologise for not being able to host an online study session. Wednesday nights I have obligations I cannot change. I am confident you will be ready. The true or false/ multiple choice portion focuses on vocabulary and simple ideas.(pay attention to the resource map in your textbook. The short answer section deals with concepts and complex ideas. I fear that some of you have not studied for this until today. That will be a mistake more the majority that this is true for. You cannot be successful that way.

We will be in the computer lab on Friday to finish up our Power Points. The presentations will begin on Monday and carry into Tuesday.

I will be here at 7 in the morning tomorrow morning and anyone that wants to meet and talk about the test can come down to our room.

Mr. Clark

No comments:

Post a Comment