Wednesday, October 14, 2009

8th grade

Parents...I provided the students with a printed out copy of the notes in class today. I felt that the notes were too long to try and post on the blog. Sorry for not posting them last night. With conferences after school last night time got away from me and I did not get it done......sorry for any problems that caused.

We are getting into the French and Indian War and causes and lead up into the American Revolution. The student interest seems to be growing as their confidence in the subject matter grows, I have some really fun stuff planned and the students will determine how much of it we are able to actually do.

Mr. Clark

2 comments:

  1. I wont be at school tomorrow but i got the notes copied. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need the notes... none left. I will copy them off someone's in class tomorrow.

    -Becca Waterman

    ReplyDelete