Thursday, October 22, 2009

7th grade

7Th grade tested over chapter 11 today. Since we could not have our regularly scheduled online study session and not a lot of students able to attend the 7am study session on top of the considerable absences we have as of late, I decided that at the end of the test the students, if they had them, could use use their notes. There were a significant number of students that did not have the notes in their notebook to be able to use as a resource. That is unfortunate, but teaches a valuable lesson. Do the work that you are assigned. They have had 7 days to get the notes into their notebook and I even reminded them on a daily basis last week and Monday. The test scores are pretty good, however, I will tell you that using the notes is something that will rarely if ever happen again so please do not mistake my generosity for the norm.


The projects are going to be finished up on Friday and we will be presenting on Monday and Tuesday. I have been very proud of the way the 7Th graders have handled themselves in the lab. They have been focused, hard-working and taking it very serious and for that I thank each and everyone of them.

1 comment:

  1. When are olivia,casie, and I going to take the test?


    -erika c. :)(:

    ReplyDelete