Thursday, October 8, 2009

Fall Break is coming to an end

Well it is Friday morning and Fall Break is coming to an end. I fly back to Indy Saturday afternoon. Everything went smoothly here in Phoenix. I was overwhelmed at the amount of "stuff" my grandmother had pack ratted away over the years. Amazing. I am anxious to get back to school and get started on Africa, and move closer to the American Revolution. The classes start getting interesting from here on out.

Hope you all had a great break and I am looking forward to you all returning rested and ready to learn. 11 weeks until Christmas Break.

My homeroom, congratulations, I am so proud of you guys. Only one F in the class. You all have come a long way from the beginning of the year last year. We have been through a lot and to see you all passing is incredible. Way to go and keep it up! I knew you had it in you.

See you Monday.

Mr. Clark

No comments:

Post a Comment