Wednesday, September 16, 2009

8th Grade Wednesday

Today we talked briefly about 4-1 and watched a united streaming video about the New England Colonies. Tomorrow we will start with the Triangular Trade Routes and introduce the section on the Middle Colonies.

This will be the test I hold back and put in the portfolio for student led parent conferences. Do not fall behind there is ALOT of material for this chapter and it will set the stage for the majority of the rest of the class. Spend time working with the notes and the book. The quarter is winding down and some of you could use the boost in your grade.

Mr. Clark

4 comments:

  1. I read it all! What is the portfolio that you mentioned?
    -Briana:P)

    ReplyDelete
  2. are you going to put more notes on here for us????????
    i think it is easier



    its new girl =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mr.Clark,I dont want u 2 post this I just want you t read it. Call this number and listen to the whole thing it is the funniest thing ever. 631-403-2022

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mr.Clark,
    Can you send me the link from the video to my email??

    ldaniels7@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete