Monday, September 28, 2009

8th Grade

Due to the untimely passing of my grandmother last night, I will be unable to host an online study session. That is why I made the study guide so focused on important topics. Study your notes and study guide and you should do fine. The study guide was posted on Saturday morning as promised and judging by the number of people that needed class time to work on it, I am going out on a limb and predicting that most of you did not spend any time this weekend working on that. Shame on you. I would have figured that by now you would have gotten over the idea of cramming for Social Studies. Last test of the quarter and a lot of you I fear are going to struggle.


Mr. Clark

4 comments:

  1. While I'm studying what should I focus the most on? Wondering what you think I should spend the most time on studying?
    -thanks
    Muller

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm wondering should I study ch4 sec3 in my?book

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes Mr. Clark, I am fearing BIG TIME that I am going to bomb the test, even though I have been studying.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been studying since the weekend and Friday and I'm still afraod that I will bomb the test how much would a B or C bring down an A?

    ReplyDelete