Monday, September 14, 2009

8th grade

We started Chapter 4 today. The notess were posted over the weekend. 8th grade you need to set up and start using the blog or we will have to go back to the old way of note taking . I will not continue to print out the notes and give you a copy.

Tomorrow we will be watching a video clip from united streaming video about the New England Colonies and discussing the material we read about in class and you copied the notes for. Be prepared to discuss the material.

3 weeks until the end of the grading period. Alot of you need to make some drastic improvements in the next 3 weeks. Pick it up!!

Also, Tutoring for 8th grade is Thursdays. If you have a D or an F in my class you are REQUIRED to stay for tutoring on Thursday!

Thanks
Mr. Clark

8 comments:

  1. I do enjoy taking the notes on the blog,it helps me teach myself the material and remember it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i read it mr. Clark
    i will have the notes done and i will go to ur class on Thursday

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also enjoy taking the notes on the blog. It gives me more time to take them and to listen 2 my music to get them done faster and retain it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yaeh...i agree and sorry about not being able to get onto the computer earlier in the day...
    lOl smiliey face!(:

    ReplyDelete
  5. i like the notes on the blog alot better because we dont have to waste a class day on notes. i will be in your class on thursday

    ReplyDelete
  6. I will have the notes done by tomorrow. Read it.
    - Becca Waterman

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeah i agree with everyone else the idea of getting the notes off the blog is a really good thing. I enjoy it and I do think that it saves us time in class and it does help us to retain the material a little better. Oh and by the way if you or anyone else hadn't guessed it read it!!
    -Briana:P)

    ReplyDelete