Wednesday, September 30, 2009

8th Grade

Grades are for the most part are complete. They will be 100% complete at the end of the school day tomorrow. I have a few miscellaneous grades to enter and the study guides for chapter 4 to enter. Over all I am very pleased with where grades ended up. A few A's and a few F's with the majority of grades falling somewhere in between.

You will need to put forth a greater effort in the quarters to follow. Everything piles onto itself and causes start coming into play. We will be getting into the American Revolution next quarter and I can't wait. We will be looking at it from a perspective most of you have never considered.

Lets enjoy our Fall Break and come back refreshed and ready to improve on this quarter. My goal for you all is No F's. You can do it, but it will take some effort on your part by holding each other accountable and helping each other out. Obviously I am going to help you all as much as possible, but I cannot do the work for you or just "give" you a grade. You earn your grade and it is yours to own.

Mr. Clark

1 comment:

  1. That sounds like you had fun. I can't wait to see those thingy-mo-bobbers.

    ReplyDelete